Search Engine Optimisation
Get your business found online. By driving targeted traffic through internet marketing channels you will drive quality traffic to your website.
If your target audience is searching for products or services, which you provide, your website needs to be above your competition on the search engine page rankings.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is "the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "organic" search results and should be part of your inbound marketing strategy.
When should I use this service ?
- To get your website appearing higher on Google search engine results ahead of your competition
- If you wish to review the layout of your website to increase your lead conversion rate as search engines reward websites that are designed for your target market with increased rankings.
- If you wish to increase website traffic for people searching for services/products you provide but who do not know of your company
- If you want to decide on launching new products or even a new business , SEO techniques including the Keyword tool can be used in the market research to decide if there will be a demand.
- When deciding on website content, we can use Search Engine Optimisation practices to ensure content that your target market is searching for online is created.
Why choose Finn Media for your SEO strategy
There are very few Irish Search Engine Marketing Companies based here that offer bespoke SEO solutions to suit your business.
By reviewing your business and competition our SEO Service gets our clients ahead on Google rankings.
Please check out our SEO testimonials to hear of honest opinions of our work. We also offer a free SEO analysis of your website presence which ensures you can make an informed decision when choosing an SEO Company to get the results you need.
Squeaky Clean web site has gone from zero hits to lots of site activity and thousands of euros worth of sales leads since hiring Finn Media for our Search Engine Optimisation ."Ben Price, Owner of Squeaky Clean
What it involves
Your SEO strategy should be part of your overall digital marketing plan in delivering the sales to your business. We review
- Keyword Research: Using tools such as the Google Keyword tool , we research your market and review what opportunities are available
- Current Online Presence: We review your current online activity to determine the correct tasks needed
- Open new markets: With Search Engine Optimisation research we can assist you in your overall strategy to expand into new markets
- Website Structure and Architecture: Reviewing your website layout and making it more user friendly will increase conversion rates to deliver more results for your business
- Content creation : Using keyword tools, we can decide which content to create that will attract quality visitors to your website
Get your website ranking today
Contact us today to see if a SEO strategy will deliver results for your business.